Business Analyst – Vienna, VA
We’re looking for someone who gets excited about clear communication, is organized, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. As a business analyst, you’ll participate in discovering and translating business, product, and team goals, helping stakeholders come to confident, product-defining decisions, and ensuring consistent high-quality experiences. In addition, you’ll be taking initiative on tasks, improving business processes, and supporting the entire product lifecycle.
As our Business Analyst, you will:
- Support the Project Manager(s) with project administration and task management
- Track product requirements and maintain traceability matrices for monitoring project progress
- Operate in an Agile Scrum work environment
- Develop and maintain project documentation such as user training guides, risk registries and status reports
- Lead product/platform trainings for customer users and develop instructional videos demonstrating product functionality
- Have fantastic communication skills, and a quick grasp of new terminology
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in communications, marketing, business, economics or information technology. Prior work experience and/or military service may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree
- 0-2 years professional experience.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability and willingness to learn new technology platforms/tools
- Passion for creative and innovative technologies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work effectively in a remote/independent environment
Bonus points if you have:
- Knowledge of software programming principles and components
- Scrum Alliance CSM or CSP certification or PMIs Agile Certified Professional (ACP)
- Experience using any of the following tools: Atlassian Jira, Confluence, GitHub, Microsoft Project,
- Prior work experience with open source software development and cloud application development.
Come join us!