Capture Manager – Federal
Our Capture Manager will have business development experience and proven success capturing development and sustainment programs in Federal markets, primarily focused on the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and DHS Component organizations. The Capture Manager will be a key member of the Sales team and will contribute directly to our goal of cultivating new customer relationships. Our Capture manager will be responsible for planning, developing, qualifying and collecting business intelligence on qualified opportunities working across our Federal teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop, manage, and execute comprehensive and thorough capture plans following Shipley Capture Management best practices.
- Work within the Federal team to shape acquisition strategies; develop client and industry call plans; lead competitive intelligence development; facilitate sessions to define win themes and key differentiators; and provide input for effective price to win analysis.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, solution architects, and program and project managers to generate solutions that address client needs and expectations.
- Research, identify, meet, and negotiate teaming agreements with partners (with support and input from the Federal leadership team)
- Lead gate reviews, participate in technical, management, and pricing strategy development and reviews, and evaluate proposal readiness activities to ensure a seamless transition to proposal management operations.
- Coordinate capture efforts with proposal teams, pricing, human resources, contracting and other company organizations.
- Communicate clearly with Senior Executives within the company on the status of capture strategies, to include activities, risks, blockers, and support needed to continue to best position for a win.
- Evangelize and represent the spirit, brand, and mission throughout your work.
What You’ll Bring:
- A good understanding of government contracting, in the Federal agency landscape (specifically, DHS).
- Passion for addressing the challenges government agencies face with digital solutions.
- Mindset of focusing on growth in a dynamic remote work environment.
- Highly collaborative with functional teams to deliver on our mission to empower government customers to deliver superior digital services.
- Demonstrates excellent problem solving, strategic thinking, facilitation, and business acumen to construct strategies to best position Mobomo to win new work in the Federal agency environment
- Proven experience of winning complex, full and open, Prime opportunities in the Federal space
Operations and Processes:
- Supports consistency and best practices throughout the Growth lifecycle.
- Demonstrates excellent research, writing, and organizational skills, with the ability to synthesize large amounts of information into recommendations and action in addition to excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exhibits a collaborative and engaging work style with a self-driven mentality.
- Identifies and mitigates risks as they arise.
- Other duties as assigned.
Come join us!