Python Engineer – Buenos Aires
Mobomo is a group of exceptional designers and engineers building world-class digital experiences. Our reputation for creating beautiful, innovative and scalable web and mobile applications has won us clients from federal agencies to Fortune 100 companies to napkin-stage startups. We are lean, agile, and cloud-first. We bring great ideas to life, and we move fast.
As a DevOps Python Engineer with Mobomo:
- You have vast experience in software development with Python including virtual environments
- You included Front-End web components into Microservices with Ember in the past
- You have Dynamo, Elastic Search & RDS knowledge
- AWS / DevOps skills, nice to have
Working at Mobomo means:
- Having the support of world class designers, engineers, and leaders to make you look good and help you grow
- Constantly learning new technologies and keeping your skills sharp
- Use our agile and lean startup principles to ship software early and often
- Work in our flexible, result-oriented work environment
- Fully remote work
- You’ll build products and applications from beginning to end. You’ll learn multiple sets of technologies and you’ll work with several amazing teams.
Join us! We meet once a month at Co-working spaces in Palermo and have a lot of fun!
"Mobomo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Come join us!