Digital Project Manager – Tysons Corner
If you are organized, your friends consider you a “people person,” and secretly (or maybe not) you’re a big geek, then you may be our next project manager. We are a small, DC-based firm that’s building cutting edge web and mobile apps. With our growing clientele, we are looking to expand the team and find an individual that is passionate about doing awesome work, making clients happy, and keeping projects on-time and on-budget.
As our project manager, you should:
- Be excited about working on multiple projects at the same time; you don’t get overwhelmed with pressure and deadlines…you thrive on them.
- Be extremely comfortable yet professional in dealing with clients; you love to collaborate with your clients and balance finding solutions to their problems with setting realistic expectations.
- Be familiar with mobile and or web technology
If that sounds like you, then hopefully you have:
- 3-5 years of software project management or consulting experience; you should be able to demonstrate your experience through some of the assets and tools you use to PM your projects.
- Great communication skills; you feel warm fuzzies from writing a concise e-mail, always follow-up with a recap after client conversations, and are constantly looking to use one less word to communicate ideas.
- A bachelors degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience
As a Mobomo-er, you should:
- Be results-oriented, reliable, able to work under pressure
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment and enjoy new challenges
- Have the ability to communicate technical ideas to non-technical audiences
- Have the ability to both collaborate with team members and to work independently
- Be excited about existing and cutting edge technologies
If you join us, you'll get to:
- Work on some of the coolest products in the industry
- Use our agile and lean principles to ship software early and often
- Work in our flexible, result-oriented work environment
"Mobomo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Come join us!