Drupal Developer – U.S. Citizen in Central or Eastern time zone
If you can code PHP in your sleep, are giddy about Drupal 8, and refer to real life objects as nodes, we want you to be our next Drupal Developer. With our growing clientele, we are looking to expand the team and find an individual that is passionate about doing awesome work, making clients happy, and launching clean, extensible websites and apps.
As our Drupal Developer, your responsibilities would include:
- Custom programming and web application development for Drupal
- Testing, maintenance, and troubleshooting of existing sites
- Working as part of a team to find solutions to clients' problems
If that sounds like you, then you should have:
- Proficiency in Drupal, including custom module development, key contributed modules, and core API
- Proficiency in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites
- Knowledge of Drupal development best practices
- Experience integrating open-source and third-party applications into existing systems
- Familiarity with source code repository systems such as Git
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related field (or combined with related experience)
- A minimum 2+ years of Drupal hands-on development experience (samples of applications that you have worked on are required)
- US Citizenship
As a Mobomo-er, you should:
- Be results-oriented, reliable, able to work under pressure
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment and enjoy new challenges
- Have the ability to communicate technical ideas to non-technical audiences
- Have the ability to both collaborate with team members and to work independently
- Be excited about existing and cutting edge technologies
If you join us, you'll get to:
- Work on some of the coolest products in the industry
- Use our agile and lean principles to ship software early and often
- Work in our flexible, result-oriented work environment
Mobomo is an award-winning full-service DevSecOps / Digital Transformation company that creates elegant solutions to solve complex problems for our federal and commercial customers. Our team has been listed on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies for 8 years in a row and we are looking for a President of Delivery to join our team to empower us to make the necessary next jump in our growth. We are seeking a candidate that will take responsibility and ownership for customer relations, develop and implement rigorous delivery processes, and train and develop our rapidly growing team to produce the highest quality product and deliver them with an exceptional level of customer service.
Mobomo is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, disability status or any other basis as protected by federal state, or local law.
Come join us!