Drupal Technical Architect – Tysons Corner
At Mobomo we are looking for our next Drupal Technical Leader. This role works within our agile/scrum team as a lead and technical resource, as well as planning and developing the technical architecture for the site. The technical lead is also highly engaged with the client, helping them understand the options, refine and prioritize options.
- Modeling and cultivating high quality communication within the team
- Identifying and removing obstacles blocking team-members progress on a project
- Assist team members in solving outstanding technical issues as they arise
- Responsiveness to Project Manager and client needs and requests
- Participation in weekly engineering department and project specific meetings
- Ability to provide clear descriptions and accurate estimates of the technical deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to lead web development projects in a consulting or professional services environment, working with cross-functional teams
- Experience working on projects using an agile framework (e.g. Scrum)
- Superior client facing skills – ability to understand business goals and communicate technical options in non-technical terms, as well as anticipate and surface challenges and opportunities
- Project team leadership – lead detailed engineering discussions, monitor and review tickets, team deliverables and the overall project process for quality, efficiency and standards and provide appropriate feedback and support
- Track record of contributions to the Drupal community or other open community projects
- Available full time
- US Government security clearance is a plus
- Superior knowledge of Drupal site building, module and theme development. While we will consider demonstrable transferable skills on other web based frameworks, Drupal expertise is strongly preferred
- Skilled at working throughout the LAMP stack: PHP/MySQL development, command line and version control skills
- Complementary/specialized skills such as UX, design, QA, accessibility, performance, system administration, security are also a plus.
“Mobomo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”
Come join us!