If you dream in code, love building applications iteratively, and think the App Store is the future of software development, then you may be our next senior iOS developer. We are a growing, DC-based firm that’s building cutting edge apps on the iPhone, Android, and other mobile devices. With our growing clientele, we are looking to expand the team and find an individual that is passionate about doing awesome work, making clients happy, and developing clean, extensible mobile apps.
This position is based in US, Eastern Time availability it is required.
As our iOS developer:
- You have 3-5 years of software development experience; you should be able to demonstrate your experience through some of your code assets and describe your philosophy and approach to developing beautiful code.
- You know Swift very well.
- You have the ability to integrate and ideally build web services and designs; having a strong web background is helpful. Having a command of the iPhone UI library is also important, so that you can create a working frontend while our designers make the UI pretty.
- You are extremely obsessive about technology.
- You published in the App Store; you don’t have to have a best selling app but you should have one (but more preferably several) apps in the store.
What you’ll get:
- Work on some of the coolest web and mobile products in the industry.
- Use our agile and lean startup principles to ship software early and often.
- Work in our flexible, result-oriented work environment;