iOS SWIFT Engineer – Rosslyn, VA
The iOS Swift Developer will play a critical role on key projects for Mobomo clients. Working in a collaborative and innovative project team, with direct client-facing interactions, you will have an opportunity to apply your skills and expertise to design innovative applications that solve complex problems and enhance performance and productivity at our marquis clients.
- Design, implement, deliver, and test innovative iOS Swift applications while understanding our products from both a technical and product perspective in the context of our client’s business.
- Communicate with leadership, product owners, other technologists and users to create working software based on an understanding of business and technical priorities.
- Break down complex problems into elegant technical solutions.
- Actively contribute to the adoption of strong software architecture, development best practices and new technologies.
- Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends
- 3+ years’ experience writing and delivering iPhone applications in Swift and UIKit
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, Masters desired, or equivalent work experience
- In-depth knowledge of best mobile practices
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle high-risk situations
- Ability to multi-task and to react well under pressure
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- Strong Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to multi-task in a constantly changing and high-paced environment
- Strong social and interpersonal skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced working environment, owning deadlines and striving for efficiency
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Dedicated worker, excel under pressure, measure progress in terms of results, self efficient and works well independently
- Experience with push notification infrastructure
- Unit testing specifically involving cross iOS/device boundaries
- Experience in identify management and data security
- Ability to work in a team on 5-10 other developers
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Mobomo is a full-service DevOps agency dedicated to creating elegant solutions to solve complex problems.
Mobomo benefits include health care, paid time off, retirement savings and professional development.
Mobomo is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, disability status or any other basis as protected by federal state, or local law.
Come join us!