Back to Careers
Junior Project Manager (DC Area)
Mobomo is seeking a Junior Project Manager to join its Federal practice supporting clients in the Northern Virginia/Washington D.C. area. The ideal candidate will have the following qualities and skillsets: Required Qualifications:
- 1-3 years experience managing software development projects, specifically web, mobile and content management systems.
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment, coordinating with clients and colleagues both on-site and remote.
- Understanding and experience in leveraging Agile Scrum management practices.
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Experience using project management and communications software (Atlasssian Jira, Confluence, Slack)
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and at a minimum are able to obtain a Public Trust government clearance.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Certification
- PMI-ACP Certification
Come join us!