Junior Project Manager (DC Area)
Mobomo is seeking a Junior Project Manager to join its Federal practice supporting clients in the Northern Virginia/Washington D.C. area.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities and skillsets:
- 1-3 years experience managing software development projects, specifically web, mobile and content management systems.
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment, coordinating with clients and colleagues both on-site and remote.
- Understanding and experience in leveraging Agile Scrum management practices.
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Experience using project management and communications software (Atlasssian Jira, Confluence, Slack)
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and at a minimum are able to obtain a Public Trust government clearance.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Certification
- PMI-ACP Certification
Mobomo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Come join us!