Junior Quality Assurance (Internship)
Mobomo is a group of exceptional designers and engineers building world-class digital experiences. Our reputation for creating beautiful, innovative and scalable web and mobile applications has won us clients from federal agencies to Fortune 100 companies to napkin-stage startups. We are lean, agile, and cloud-first. We bring great ideas to life, and we move fast.
As a Junior Quality Assurance Engineer at Mobomo, you will:
- Communicate clearly and effectively about technical issues and resolutions within the team.
- Join an Agile/Scrum development team, participating in daily stand-up meetings and other Scrum ceremonies.
- Test, troubleshoot, triage and remediate functional defects.
- Become the champion of the application’s functional and nonfunctional requirements.
- Identify, prioritize, and document bugs and defects.
- Create detailed and comprehensive test cases and plans.
- Work on some of the coolest projects in the industry.
- Enthusiasm to learn and solve problems!
- Strong communication skills and positive attitude.
- Ability to discover and solve problems using a combination of problem deconstruction, critical thinking, ingenuity, and research.
- Must be able to work onsite in Tysons Corner, VA.
- Bonus Qualifications
- A precise attention to detail.
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge.
Come join us!