Mobomo is seeking a Senior-Level .NET Developer/Architect contractor for our Web Services team to architect and rebuild the Appropriation Submission application. The ideal candidate must have 8-10 years of .NET/ .NET Core Development experience. The candidate should be well-versed in overall SDLC, MS solution stack including its application security and containerization and Kubernetes.
- Work effectively and collaboratively with Web Systems colleagues on assigned projects and activities.
- Maintain professional relationships with customers, management, colleagues and deliver high-quality customer service.
- Must have knowledge and experience architecting a solution from the ground up given user requirements
- Design and develop scalable .NET web applications – especially as user needs change or evolve
- Create system documentation and standard operating procedures for enterprise development
- Design, develop and maintain .NET Core containers in the House datacenter and AWSEKS/Azure AKS environments
- Collaborate with the team in translating user stories and requirements into functional quality code
- Contribute in identifying critical dependencies and gaps, solving technical challenges and implementing new enhancements
- Support the deployment process, including review of logs for errors after code deployment to all environments
- Collaborate with project managers and other team members to design and estimate timeline for the solutions,
- Follow best practices for version control (GIT), Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) and development management of the system,
- Work with and include other .NET developers on the team into the design, development, deployment process with continuous knowledge transfer, and
- Define and develop methods to ensure robust system monitoring for troubleshooting and system sustainment needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Must be a US Citizen
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in developing and using the .NET framework leveraging newer technologies like .NET Core and ASP.NET Identity
- Minimum 10 years of experience developing Web Applications
- Knowledge of cloud foundation principles and standards
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with containers and Kubernetes
- Experience with automation and configuration management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Proficiency in Linux/Windows administration
- Experience with reporting tools provided within the .NET realm
- Knowledge working with object relational mapping framework
- Experience with Visual Studio workflows and web services
- Knowledge and experience with Agile and Test-Driven development methodologies
- Experience integrating Active Directory authentication in the applications
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Development experience in Web front-end new technologies like Angular andor React
- Working knowledge of Git,
- Expert Level SQL Knowledge
- Self-starter and ability to work as part of team
40 hours per week
Core hours are 9AM to 5:30PM, Monday through Friday, with a half hour for lunch.
Remote but will be going back into the office
Come join us!