Program Manager – DMV
The day-to-day job includes client management, solution implementation, and generation of project results. A key function of the Program Manager role is to create and present quality deliverables that support essential project workstreams. It is expected that the Program Manager can gather and analyze data, identify gaps and trends, and make recommendations related to future strategic planning efforts.
- Apply project management expertise to Federal Government projects
- Provide project management and operational support including schedule development, risk management and communications activities, project management plans, and meeting summaries
- Provide support for maintaining executive relationships by managing contact information, coordinating meetings, and conducting stakeholder engagement activities
- Develop materials including but not limited to presentations, strategy documents, research, and talking points
- Consolidate guidance, recommendations, best practices into comprehensive deliverables to be utilized by senior leaders.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in strategic communication with Federal Government clients
- 5+ years of total relevant work experience
- PMP certification
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in support of senior government executives
- Experience building and managing schedules
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet qualifications and be issued a clearance
- Ability to travel
- Must be a US citizen - no sponsorship available for this position
- The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
- Position is open to candidates in the Virginia, Maryland or Washington DC area.
Come join us!