We are seeking a Proposal / Technical Writer in D.C. who can curate winning proposal responses at Mobomo. You’ll partner with Management and Engineering to understand customer’s needs, our vision and technical implementation, and translate complex technical concepts into concise, plain language proposal responses.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as a member of the sales team to analyze, review, compose, and submit proposal responses to the federal government and commercial clients.
- Partner with Executives and work closely with Sales and Engineering to provide hands-on support to compose winning proposal responses.
- Drive proposal processes in a proactive manner to successfully meet milestones.
- Develop requirement matrices to ensure satisfactory compliance with all government submissions.
- Review multiple government Request (RFXs) including but not limited to Request for Proposals (RFPs) and Request for Information (RFIs) and help create submission strategy.
- Establish review milestones and lead writing process for proposals.
- Lead proposal opportunities, support business development and capture management activities.
- Solve for complex problems that may delay government submissions, including but not limited to Regulatory, Legal, and/or contractual.
- Coordinate teaming documentation and proposal response for either Prime or Subcontractor role.
You may be fit for this role if you:
- Experience working in a fast-paced technology environment, and is apt to change.
- Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously, maintain professional attitude and work as a team member, as well as independently
- Full Proposal lifecycle experience.
- Formal proposal training and/or relevant experience is a plus: Project Management Program Certification (PMP), Association of Proposal Management Professional Certification (APMP).
- A track record of high quality and high scoring proposals.
- Experience using proposal collaboration tools.
- Experience in solving complex problems.
- Hands-on experience developing, creating and leading proposal documentation, including technical presentations, quad charts, requirement matrices.
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration.
- Excellent written and spoken communication.
- GovWin experience is a plus.
- Clearance eligibility: Eligibility to obtain a secret clearance if needed
Mobomo is an award-winning full-service DevSecOps / Digital Transformation company that creates elegant solutions to solve complex problems for our federal and commercial customers. Our team has been listed on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies for 8 years in a row and we are looking for a President of Delivery to join our team to empower us to make the necessary next jump in our growth. We are seeking a candidate that will take responsibility and ownership for customer relations, develop and implement rigorous delivery processes, and train and develop our rapidly growing team to produce the highest quality product and deliver them with an exceptional level of customer service.
Mobomo is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, disability status or any other basis as protected by federal state, or local law.
Come join us!