Mobomo is a group of exceptional designers and engineers building world-class digital experiences. Our reputation for creating beautiful, innovative and scalable web and mobile applications has won us clients from federal agencies to Fortune 100 companies to napkin-stage startups. We are lean, agile, and cloud-first. We bring great ideas to life, and we move fast.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer (Entry-level) with Mobomo you will:
- Work closely with our development teams to extensively test, document and certify new web and mobile applications.
- Create, track, manage, and resolve issue tickets using defect tracking tools such as JIRA.
- Participate in requirements definition and design reviews of new features.
- Demonstrate new features and defect resolutions to clients, product owners, corporate leadership, and other project stakeholders.
- Develop and refine automated functional and integration tests and scripts with tools like Selenium.
- Communicate clearly and effectively about technical issues and resolutions, both within the team and to external clients and stakeholders.
- Join an Agile/Scrum development team, participating in daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning, retrospectives, and other Scrum ceremonies.
- Work on some of the coolest projects in the industry, shipping software early and often.
- Enjoy our award-winning culture including flexible time off.
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, Business, or related field, or comparable on-the-job experience or training.
- Impeccable written and verbal communications skills.
- Precise attention to detail.
- Strong general knowledge of HTML, CSS, and how websites work.
- Power-user of web and mobile applications.
- Passion for emerging technologies and a strong desire to break things to figure out how they work.
- Must be able to work daily onsite in our Metro-accessible office in Tysons Corner, VA.
- Must be U.S. citizen and eligible for Public Trust clearance.
- Familiarity with JIRA or other issue-tracking tools.
- Familiarity with Selenium or other automated functional testing tools.
- Understanding of Section 508 Accessibility requirements for government websites.
- Contributor to an open-source project with code posted on GitHub.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification.
Mobomo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.