Senior Front End Developer
This position's primary responsibility will be to translate software requirements into working and maintainable solutions within the existing application frameworks. The chosen candidate will apply technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle, gather accurate requirements and work closely with stakeholders to prioritize tasks and the scope of development. The role will require strong attention to detail with the ability to identify errors and make adjustments in a testing environment while contributing towards developing and adhering to best-practices for developing applications that are scalable, relevant, and critical to the project.
- Design front end website architecture
- Design user interactions on web pages
- Develop back-end website application and APIs
- Ensure responsiveness of application
- Develop containerized services designed to run in Kubernetes and the cloud
- At least 6 years of Software Development experience.
- U.S. citizen. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Experience working with Java (ideally Spring Framework) or another object oriented back-end language
- Experience working on a service in production
- Experience Designing and Developing RESTful APIs
- Experience writing unit tests
- Experience with git
- At least 6 years of experience in Java, J2EE, Spring 4.X+, REST API (Spring based), Spring-boot.
- At least 6 years of experience in software development life cycle in Front end technology with React or BackboneJS.
- At least 6 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- At least 6 years of experience in Design and architecture review with Maven/Gradle, Jenkins, GitHub, Sonar
- Familiarity with developing with Docker and Kubernetes
- Strong communication and Analytical skills
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
Come join us!