Back to Careers
ServiceNow Administrator – Remote – US Citizenship Required
Mobomo has an opening for a ServiceNow Administrator working with the International Trade Administration (ITA).
- Manage process and approval workflows
- Manage ServiceNow incident, change, problem, request
- Coordinate application and platform upgrades
- Maintain Catalog Items
- Develop system integrations and process automation, fully utilizing the platform's workflow capabilities using REST, SOAP, etc.
- Support project personnel in resolving complex program problems
- Perform daily administration activities of the ServiceNow modules/platform, including performing approved configuration changes
- Perform ServiceNow implementation tasks including but not limited to requirements gathering, solution design, configuration, testing, and integration
- Work with business and technical teams to design and build workflows that manage, enhance, and/or improve internal processes
- Must be a US Citizen and live within the US
- Must be eligible for a Public Trust clearance
- Must be able to work core hours 8AM - 6PM EST
- Must have at least three years of experience with ServiceNow
- Demonstrated ability with ServiceNow incident, change, problem, request
- CMDB, and knowledge management applications
- Experience using web service integrations such as REST, SOAP etc.
Come join us!