Presently Chrome Extension
Today, we’re releasing some updates for Presently’s Chrome Extension. Current users on version 0.0.4 will notice a few changes in version 0.0.5. Here’s a rundown of the update:
- Utilizes full-host accounts. This means that you’ll need to enter your full url, including protocol.’
- Doesn’t allow updates to be submitted with empty text.
- Maintains threading relationship during inline replies.
If you’re not already using the Presently Chrome Extension”, give it a try today! It gives you full access to your Presently network, letting you view and post updates and stay up-to-date throughout the day. The small notification icon that sits next to your address bar is unobtrusive yet distinctive enough to offer you a gentle reminder that you have unseen updates waiting for you.
Here’s how to get started:
- Visit the Chrome store here to download the latest version of the Presently Chrome Extension.
- Once you’ve downloaded the app, customize your settings:
- Now you’re ready to use Presently from Chrome!
What is Presently?
And if you’re not using Presently yet, well that’s just crazy! I mean, have you heard of microblogging at all? Twitter? Presently is the perfect microblogging solution for businesses. Try it out today and encourage real-time collaboration and communication between your employees. You’ll wonder how you ever lived without it!
Barg Upender on the iPad in the Washington Post; Panelist at iPhone "Lean Startup" Event