Mobomo Named Winner Of Creative Muse Award
We are honored to be named a gold award winner for the 2017 Muse Creative Awards. This year, we were pleased to submit the Pulse healthcare mobile application. Muse Creative Awards is an international competition for creative professionals who possess the unique ability to inspire with concept, writing or design whether through traditional materials or electronic media. They follow the spark of an inner muse, lighting the path to success with deep knowledge and shining originality.
The Pulse platform works with patients, providers and hospitals to optimize the management of post-operative care for hip and knee replacement patients. The platform connects patients and their doctors through the use of a mobile app. Providers are able to monitor their patients day-to-day activity, conduct virtual check-ins and instruct the patient of other post-care instructions to expedite the recovery process. Patients have the ability to keep their doctors up-to-date on their recovery, ask questions and report their post-op activities at the touch of a finger tip.
Since the application is geared towards healthcare it was vital that we provided a secure backend so that it abided by all HIPPA requirements – the app is available in both iOS and Android.
How the platform works:
- Provider is granted access to their own personalized dashboard.
- Provider will create new patients via the dashboard; upon creation, the patient will receive an email to download the app and sign up.
- Provider will then customize the “Careplan for the Patient” — tailoring each day’s story, check-in questions, and to-do items directly for that patient.
- As a patient, when you login to the app you will see a homepage which contains all of your “stories,” “check-ins,” and “to-do items” for that specific day (each day has a unique set of content tailored to the patient).
- As a patient completes their items for the day, the data is transferred and displayed on the provider’s dashboard. The provider will be notified if any of the day’s tasks or questions generated a red flag.
- The patient and provider can also communicate via direct messaging between the dashboard and app.
Pulse transforms the entire post-hospital care episode for hip and knee replacement patients. Value-Based Care Initiatives such as the Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement (“CJR”) model have prompted a long overdue attention shift to the post-acute services and care. With this new post-op healthcare model it allows for better patient management care at the touch of a fingertip, it is available in both iOS and Android.