We have launched the second kit of mobile navigation flow templates! It is incredibly helpful to have a template, such as this, in order to speed up a mobile design workflow. This can happen because of it is easy to use and flexible. The package takes into account the latest trends in interface design. It can also be easily manipulated with smart objects as well.
How is This Useful?
This can help apply your branding and styles across the screens. This kit includes many modern and multicolored designed components developed for the best user comfort and functionality. If you missed the UI Kit vol.1, here we tell you how to handle smart objects. All you need to do is double-click on the thumbnail of the layer and edit the source file. This is also helpful to apply your branding and styles across the screens.
You can add your own content in a few simple steps:
- Open the file in Adobe Photoshop.
- Look for the layer labeled “Replace me” or “Add content here” and double click.
- A second image (PSD) will appear to drag and drop your content in.
- Save and close the PSD file.
The package contains:
- 8 Screens that cover the flow of login for any app.
- Canvas Size 320 x 560 for iPhone
- Changeable background
- Changeable colors
- Drag and drop to create own composition
The screens included are:
- Splash screen
Fonts Montserrat https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Montserrat Format: PSD file Size: 12 MB