We’re looking for someone who gets excited about clear communication, is organized, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. As a business analyst, you’ll participate in discovering and translating business, product, and team goals, helping stakeholders come to confident, product-defining decisions, and ensuring consistent high-quality experiences. In addition, you’ll be taking initiative on tasks, improving business processes, and supporting the entire product lifecycle.
As our Business Analyst, you will:
- Support the Project Manager(s) with project administration and task management
- Track product requirements and maintain traceability matrices for monitoring project progress
- Operate in an Agile Scrum work environment
- Develop and maintain project documentation such as user training guides, risk registries and status reports
- Lead product/platform trainings for customer users and develop instructional videos demonstrating product functionality
- Have fantastic communication skills, and a quick grasp of new terminology
- Must be a US citizen
- Must be on EST or CST
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in communications, marketing, business, economics or information technology. Prior work experience and/or military service may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree
- 0-2 years professional experience.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability and willingness to learn new technology platforms/tools
- Passion for creative and innovative technologies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work effectively in a remote/independent environment
Bonus points if you have:
- Knowledge of software programming principles and components
- Scrum Alliance CSM or CSP certification or PMIs Agile Certified Professional (ACP)
- Experience using any of the following tools: Atlassian Jira, Confluence, GitHub, Microsoft Project,
- Prior work experience with open source software development and cloud application development.
Mobomo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Come join us!