Data Engineer – Washington, D.C.
Mobomo is looking for a Data Engineer to join our team in the Washington, D.C. area.
The ideal candidate will have a broad technical background, a solid understanding of applicable analytics, and a natural curiosity for producing effective solutions. This person is patient, has excellent time-management skills, and practices of effective communication style.
- Support the creation of a cloud based data management Infrastructure through the development of data lakes and a data warehouse. You will be involved in all aspects of the modeling process, including data discovery, data quality, and logical/physical modeling. The analyst should have experience with particular Informatica tools (EDC, IDQ, and Axon) in an Azure Cloud environment, as well as other Azure based tools such as Polybase and Synapse.
- Must have at least three years of experience in the following:
- Data Warehouse Tools
- Data Audit and Profiling
- Data Warehouse ETL Testing
- Informatica Axon
- Informatica Data Quality
- Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog
- Active Secret clearance required
- Prior experience with federal government agencies
- Must be able to communicate technical requirements across multiple organizations clearly and concisely
Mobomo is a full-service DevOps agency dedicated to creating elegant solutions to solve complex problems.
Mobomo benefits include health care, paid time off, retirement savings and professional development.
Mobomo is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, disability status or any other basis as protected by federal state, or local law.
Come join us!