Drupal Developer – Front-End – US Citizen
As a Front End Drupal Developer with Mobomo you will:
- Create, improve, and extend website functionality in Drupal 8 applications by building views, content types, blocks, panels, etc.
- Select appropriate community-contributed Drupal modules to satisfy functional requirements.
- Test, troubleshoot, triage and remediate functional defects.
- Communicate clearly and effectively about technical issues and resolutions, both within the team and to external clients.
- Join an Agile/Scrum development team, participating in daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning, retrospectives, and other Scrum ceremonies.
- Assist fellow engineers with technical problem-solving.
- MUST BE A US CITIZEN
- Experience with Drupal 8
- Familiarity with the Drupal ecosystem and common contributed modules.
- Knowledge of PHP sufficient to understand Drupal basics.
- Strong experience with Git and knowledge of best practices.
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum software development environment.
- Experience with Twig in Drupal 8
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working with APIs
Mobomo is an award-winning full-service DevSecOps / Digital Transformation company that creates elegant solutions to solve complex problems for our federal and commercial customers. Our team has been listed on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies for 8 years in a row and we are looking for a President of Delivery to join our team to empower us to make the necessary next jump in our growth. We are seeking a candidate that will take responsibility and ownership for customer relations, develop and implement rigorous delivery processes, and train and develop our rapidly growing team to produce the highest quality product and deliver them with an exceptional level of customer service.
Mobomo is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, disability status or any other basis as protected by federal state, or local law.
Come join us!