Enterprise Architect – Must be a US Citizen
Mobomo is seeking a highly experienced Enterprise Architect (EA) and Deputy Program Manager to join our team in supporting a Federal Agency under the Department of Commerce. This position performs a critical role in providing all necessary technical expertise to support a Federal Agency’s network and cloud infrastructure. In this role, the candidate will be responsible for providing thought leadership of 25 staff members all while managing the client and ensuring requirements are met on schedule and within budget. The EA will provide technical oversight and expertise in supporting the organization's infrastructure including Microsoft Office365, Salesforce, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Cisco Software Defined Networking (SDN), and other XaaS services. Responsibilities also include the implementation of major initiatives of the mentioned services to include the design, project planning, testing, and implementation of additional capabilities as part of future initiatives identified by the organization.
- Consult with teams as needed on initiatives and provide tactical direction as well as provide architecture considerations
- Strong technical knowledge to architect and design solutions that meet business and infrastructure needs
- Ability to propose effective enterprise IT solutions, and consistently provide high-level customer service
- Interface regularly with the Program Manager and the client to assist in resolving issues, improve processes, and increase productivity
- Lead proof of concept or studies to support new business and IT initiatives
- Responsible for instructing, directing, and checking the work of other engineers
- Stay up to date on best practices, new technologies, and solutions
- Must have at least three years of experience
- MUST BE A US CITIZEN and able to obtain a clearance
- Must be on EST
Come join us!