Full-Stack Drupal Developer – Buenos Aires
Mobomo is a group of exceptional designers and engineers building world-class digital experiences. Our reputation for creating beautiful, innovative and scalable web and mobile applications has won us clients from federal agencies to Fortune 100 companies to napkin-stage startups. We are lean, agile, and cloud-first. We bring great ideas to life, and we move fast.
As a Full-Stack Drupal Developer with Mobomo you will:
- Create, improve, and extend website functionality in Drupal 7/8 applications by building views, content types, blocks, panels, user roles/permissions, etc.
- Select appropriate community-contributed Drupal modules to satisfy functional requirements.
- Develop custom Drupal modules in PHP where necessary, utilizing Drupal community best practices for code structure and style.
- Test, troubleshoot, triage and remediate functional defects.
- Communicate clearly and effectively about technical issues and resolutions, both within the team and to external clients and stakeholders.
- Join an Agile/Scrum development team, participating in daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning, retrospectives, and other Scrum ceremonies.
- Assist fellow engineers with technical problem-solving.
- Work on some of the coolest projects in the industry, shipping software early and often.
- Enjoy our award-winning culture including flexible time off.
- Degree in Computer Science or IT, or comparable on-the-job experience or training.
- Two years experience building websites in Drupal, or 3-5 years experience with Wordpress or other LAMP stack-based content management system.
- Familiarity with the Drupal ecosystem and common contributed modules.
- In-depth knowledge of HTML, CSS, and jQuery.
- Knowledge of PHP sufficient to build, troubleshoot and debug Drupal modules.
- Strong experience with Git and knowledge of GitFlow best practices.
- Detailed mental model of HTTP, client/server architecture and how websites work.
- Skilled with basic UNIX command line tools, SSH, and especially Drush.
- Experience integrating open-source and third-party applications into existing systems, especially within a Drupal framework.
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum software development environment.
- Be excited about cutting-edge technologies, and be able to explain why.
- Must be U.S. citizen and eligible for Public Trust clearance.
- Contributions to open-source projects available on a public Git repository, especially Drupal modules.
- Experience with automated functional testing, especially Selenium and Gherkin-based frameworks like Lettuce and Behat.
- Experience with DevOps, cloud infrastructure, or Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana (ELK stack).
- Superior client-facing skills and ability to communicate technical subject-matter in non-technical terms.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification.
- AWS Cloud Practitioner certification.
Mobomo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Come join us!