Marketing Specialist – Tysons Corner, VA
Marketing Specialist will be responsible for managing Marketing for Mobomo.
We're looking to bring someone into the team that's as good at Marketing as we are at Design and Development. We're really looking for someone experienced enough to tell us what the best strategies are and what marketing activities our company should focus on.
- Responsible for identifying prospects and creating relationships with clients that will result in the sale of web applications and mobile services.
- Manage a Sales pipeline from funnel to close.
- Develop quarterly and annual new business goals and hold your team accountable to those goals.
- Identify and capture at least one keystone account per quarter.
- Understand and internalize our values, and communicate those values and value proposition to our prospects and clients.
- Search engine optimization for Mobomo.com site. Manage and update website content.
- Retargeting and Adword campaigns
- Blogging efforts
- Social media and traditional media outreach
- Marketing material and press kits
- Survey previous, current, and prospective clients to see how we can improve
- Other brilliant marketing plans we hadn’t considered
- 2-5 years experience in the field. Ideally in Digital Marking or Information Technology industries.
- You are an entrepreneurial self-starter.
- You are comfortable working with and managing a remote team.
"Mobomo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Come join us!