A mobile developer is required to focus on improving the performance of vehicle inspections iOS native application. The developer will pay special attention to utilizing mobile development best practices, improving the speed, and delivering high quality enhancements, through the entire application development process.
As our iOS Developer, you will:
- Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, SDLC development practices, mobile development best practices, processes, and tools to support a client, project, or entity.
- Execute development requirements for iOS mobile applications
- Ability to technically assess and refactor various components/existing code for stronger architecture and efficient code
- Collaborate with web service developer(s) to develop integration between Oracle PeopleSoft and other software systems
- Provide support during testing, UAT, and go-live
- Work collaborative in an Agile environment
- Troubleshoot AirWatch MDM issues ad-hoc
- Must be a US citizen
- 4+ combined years of mobile (iOS - Swift) application development for businesses or enterprises
- DevOps experience
- VMWare Workspace One UEM / AirWatch experience
- Experience with Atassian JIRA
- Experience with iOS
- Proficient at Android Kotlin and Java experience
- Appcelerator Titanium experience
- This individual must be a team player, who enjoys working in collaborative environments but can also execute on their own.
- They must be motivated and able to trouble-shoot proactively with minimal direction.
- The individual should be able to drive action and fluidly communicate technical recommendations to manager, team mates, and clients.
Come join us!