Back to Careers
Project Coordinator – Federal Experience Required
- Assist with maintenance of project schedules, timelines, task tracking and risk management
- Assist with maintenance of project reports and documentation
- Organize meetings including scheduling, agendas, minutes, and other project documentation as required
- Assist project managers in scheduling project activities
- Monitor timely completion of project activities
- Coordinate project activities and work with project team
- Communicate with appropriate staff to follow up on the status of remaining tasks.
- Assist PMs in all other project management activities, as needed.
- 2 - 4 years of experience
- Previous project coordination experience
- Previous experience working with IT infrastructure and/or operations projects
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Strong task management and delegation skills
- Experience using project management and communications software
- Experience using ticketing and task management systems
- Experience using Office 365 products and Sharepoint
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and at a minimum are able to obtain a Public Trust government clearance.
Come join us!