The Mobomo team is a group of exceptional designers and developers; we love what we do and we are great at doing it. Our focus is on web and mobile development, and we specialize in Ruby on Rails, iOS, and Android development. Our reputation for delivering outstanding applications has won us a long list of clients including Fortune 100 companies and small, agile startups with just an idea sketched on a napkin. We bring great ideas to life, and we’re looking for our next Quality Assurance Engineer to join our growing team.
As a QA Engineer you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system, Jira.
- Work closely with the development team.
- Participate in requirements and design reviews of new features and enhancements.
- Testing mobile applications to establish functionality and effectiveness.
- Estimating, planning, and developing test procedures, automated scripts, and conducting testing activities.
- Ensure issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved using JIRA.
- Document and execute regression testing for manual and automated test cases.
- Demonstrate new features and defect resolutions to the client.
- Document information to be used and shared as reference material.
- Follows project’s quality process and principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Precise attention to detail.
- Proficient with JIRA and XCode.
- Proficient with AppiumStudio or another automated testing tool.
- Preferred Certified ScrumMaster.
- Experience with programming (ideally Python).
- Experience with Selenium.
If you join us, you’ll get to:
- Work on some of the coolest products in the industry
- Use our agile and lean principles to ship software early and often
- Work in our flexible, result-oriented work environment
- 100% work from home