QA Engineer (Buenos Aires)
The Mobomo team is a group of exceptional designers and developers; we love what we do and we are great at doing it. Our focus is on web and mobile development, and we specialize in Ruby on Rails, iOS, and Android development. Our reputation for delivering outstanding applications has won us a long list of clients including Fortune 100 companies and small, agile startups with just an idea sketched on a napkin. We bring great ideas to life, and we’re looking for our next Quality Assurance Engineer to join our growing team.
As a QA Engineer you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system, Jira.
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- At least 4 years of proven experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is a plus
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
If you join us, you’ll get to:
- Work on some of the coolest products in the industry
- Use our agile and lean principles to ship software early and often
- Work in our flexible, result-oriented work environment
- Fully remote environment
Come join us!