Quality Assurance Intern
This summer, start your career and bring your IT skills to the next level when you join Mobomo. We’re looking for a sharp, critical thinker with a gift for IT. If you’re an outside-the-box thinker who enjoys exploring how strategy, business processes, and technology help shape the future of our clients’ organizations, then you may be the right fit for the role.
What You’ll Do
- Join an Agile/Scrum development team, participating in daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning, retrospectives, and other Scrum ceremonies.
- Gather and translate requirements to support the ongoing development of systems, processes and workflow
- Responsible for assessing the quality of reviews performed by moderators and check compliance to policy
- Process and contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions, tasks and manage time efficiently
- Skilled reporting, data analysis and communicating findings back to leadership in a timely manner, ensuring proper documentation and tracking of quality metrics
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Completion of two or more of college level computer science related courses.
- Familiarity with the Drupal ecosystem and common contributed modules.
- Strong technical skills and aptitude.
- Exceptional collaboration skills.
- Highly responsible, team-oriented individual with very strong communication skills and work ethic; self-starter.
- Must currently be enrolled as a full-time Undergraduate, Graduate, or Doctorate student.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain security clearance (if applicable to position).
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Prior experience working in IT
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher is preferred, not required
- Previous internship/co-op or other work experience, leadership and teamwork capabilities, interpersonal communication skills, and activities
How You’ll Grow
During this challenging and inspiring learning experience, you’ll gain first-hand insights into technical skills, critical professional behaviors, standards, and mindsets needed to be effective. You’ll work with a wide variety of talented strategic leaders and learn how to develop, implement, and measure innovative strategies, tackle real-world business issues head-on, and experience first-hand the day-to-day challenges and opportunities of this career.
Mobomo is an award-winning full-service DevSecOps / Digital Transformation company that creates elegant solutions to solve complex problems for our federal and commercial customers. Our team has been listed on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies for 8 years in a row and we are looking for a President of Delivery to join our team to empower us to make the necessary next jump in our growth. We are seeking a candidate that will take responsibility and ownership for customer relations, develop and implement rigorous delivery processes, and train and develop our rapidly growing team to produce the highest quality product and deliver them with an exceptional level of customer service.
Mobomo is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, disability status or any other basis as protected by federal state, or local law.
Come join us!