Quality Assurance Analyst – Public Sector
Mobomo is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst to develop test strategies, plans, test scripts for manual and automated testing and support other testing activities and communications, engage external groups for testing in a coordinated effort, and introduce tools for performing tests and audits. This position would also include formulating testing processes and procedures and testing policies that the Web Directorate should follow. In addition, the analyst would support the development of other project artifacts and documentation such as
progress reports, analytics, data collections, schedules, and presentations as necessary.
- Provide expert support in analysis and reporting of web-related activities and projects throughout the Software and Testing Life Cycle.
- Communicate complex and/or technical information to a broad range of audiences.
- Provide managers with objectively based information for making decisions on the administrative and programmatic aspects of Directorate operations to include quality assurance, software testing, development, project management, product management and change management processes.
- Investigate/research issues, determine impact, and provide solutions for improving product quality.
- Must be a US citizen.
- Must be able to obtain and hold a security clearance.
- Must be local to the DMV area.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week. During normal work hours are 9 am to 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday, with a half hour for lunch.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Information Technology, Computer Science, MIS, or related
discipline, or equivalent related experience.
- 2+ years in field of Information Technology and software Quality Assurance.
- Working knowledge of common accessibility testing tools and screen readers.
- Entry and above experience in section 508 compliance testing.
- Working knowledge of testing methodologies, automation tools such as Selenium, Lettuce and WebDriver, and best practices.
- Work effectively and collaboratively with Web Systems colleagues on assigned projects and activities.
- Follow Web Systems Agile SCRUM Methodology, other frameworks, governance processes and best practices.
- Comfortable with the amount of testing manual vs automated 70/30 percent.
- Knowledge of Jenkins and Cypress.io is a big plus
- Adept at multi-tasking in a fast-paced, high-profile environment.
- Ability to evolve skill sets and quickly adapt to new technologies and priorities.
- Ability to work independently with minimal instructions and supervision.
- Equally comfortable working on a project team as well as independently.
- Maintain professional relationships with customers, management, colleagues and deliver
high-quality customer service.
Come join us!