At Mobomo, we are looking for a talented Ruby on Rails engineer to join our team. You will have the opportunity to work on innovative products and applications across a wide variety of industries.
This position is based in US, Eastern Time availability it is required.
We’re looking for you if you:
- Love coding and architecting applications in Rails 4 & 5 (you have code on GitHub).
- Have an extensive knowledge of Ruby gems such as Redis, Coffeescript, Rspec or minitests, Sidekiq & Background jobs, Devise, Paperclip and open source libraries
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch.
- Are comfortable working with Postgres and MySQL and have exposure to a variety of relational technologies.
- Are motivated and self-lead, and want to be part of an awesome team.
Bonus points for:
- Familiarity with using Docker in a development environment.
- Previous history of working with a remote, distributed team.
Mobomo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.