Sales Development Representative – Tysons Corner, VA
Mobomo is a leading software development agency specializing in web, mobile app, and cloud solutions. We deliver award-winning solutions to some of the top organizations and Federal agencies including, NASA, The World Bank, and Mars.
We have an immediate opening for a dynamic sales professional to join our growing sales force. The Sales Development Representative will lead new client acquisition across the Healthcare, Construction, and Food and Beverage market segments.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of B2B consultative sales experience in a hunter role focused on generating and developing sales leads for IT services and solutions.
Required selling skills include prospecting, hunting, lead follow up/nurturing, relationship building, and mastery of the consultative sales process.
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for driving prospecting and lead generation activities to build the sales pipeline for the sales organization. The Sales Development Representative will utilize cold calling, email, and 2.0 social selling techniques to conduct high-level discovery calls with prospects to generate and qualify leads for the outside sales team.
- Daily outbound calls to targeted leads (60+ calls)
- Qualify all sales leads based upon specific qualification criteria
- Provide baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting call
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of Mobomo’s technology – and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers
- Contribute to sales meetings and management of the sales cycle (forecasting, reporting, customer database maintenance and data entry)
- Use social selling tools to target and engage accounts and prospects
- Track all sales activities using HubSpot CRM
- Reach daily targets for dials, conversations, and appointments
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales targets
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience (IT services required)
- Ability to understand and successfully promote technical offerings and solutions
- Proven track record of successfully generating qualified meetings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced telesales and prospecting skills
- A willingness and ability to spend 75% of the workday on the phone
What’s in it for you?
- Career path to outside sales
- Fast-paced work environment
- Fun and collaborative office culture
- Work with a top-tier team to advance your skills
Mobomo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Come join us!