Back to Careers
Senior Web Producer – DMV – Hybrid
As a Website Producer with Mobomo you will:
- Manage and create content on the Bureau of Education and Cultural Affairs (ECA) public-facing websites and web pages; manage and correct broken links regularly; ensure seamless production of approved content.
- Update and create website content, considering bureau priorities and technical capabilities.
- Ensure appropriate, responsive, well-written and timely content is posted.
- Maintain consistency among current websites and flexibility to meet program offices’ needs now and in the future.
- Develop Bureau Website Strategy, including use of analytics, to improve website communications. Update strategy quarterly, taking into consideration the recommendations of the Quarterly Web Analytics Report.
- Report regularly to the Office of Public Affairs and Strategic Communications (PASC) Director, Digital Web Chief, and ECA Website Manager on production of website content and website performance. Make recommendations to improve website communications, reach, and display of information, increase traffic, or meet other goals as defined by government manager.
- Provide recommendations to client and IT Team on functional enhancements to websites.
- Coordinate ongoing updates, enhancements, user testing, and design between program offices, development teams, and PASC teams.
- Create at least ten (10) new web pages per month on bureau websites to communicate new or highlighted programs and services, using existing templates and style guides.
- Actively participate in the rebuild/redesign project for ECA websites with front-end content creation and management expertise.
- Develop “Working with PASC” website process guide for ECA offices.
- Ensure a positive and measurable customer experience (CX) when working with all clients.
- Must be willing to go into Department of State client site (Washington, D.C.) up to 4 days a week, 8 hours per day, during core business hours
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 6 years professional experience producing and creating website content
- Experience providing sound editorial judgement
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization best practices
- Experience with Google Analytics and other analytics tools
- Experience with Content Management Systems including WordPress, Drupal, and/or other
- Knowledge of industry best practices, including content delivery standards and usability
- Experience working with teams as well as independently.
Come join us!