The Mobomo team is a group of exceptional designers and developers; we love what we do and we are great at doing it. Our focus is on web and mobile development. We bring great ideas to life, and we’re looking for a WordPress Developer to join the ranks of our talented team.
As our WordPress Developer, your responsibilities would include:
- Day to day management and development of multiple WordPress Multisite and its users
- Troubleshoot CSS issues for end users
- Troubleshoot and enhance WordPress plugins
- Troubleshoot and enhance WordPress themes
- QA plugin and WordPress Core updates
- Help develop and QA custom WordPress Plugins and features
- Documentation of plugins, new code, theme and plugin modifications
If that sounds like you, then you should have:
- 4+ years Front-End and Back-End WordPress programming experience
- Git Source Control knowledge
- Modern front end development techniques (pug, sass, webpack)
- Experience extending visual editors likes Beaver Builder
- Experience in React
- AWS basic experience is preferred
- React Native knowledge is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a passion for sharing knowledge
- Must be a collaborative partner who places a high priority on internal customer service
Working at Mobomo means:
- Working on an exciting new project every three to six months.
- Having the support of world class designers, engineers, and leaders to make you look good and help you grow.
- Constantly learning new technologies and keeping your skills sharp.
- Fully remote work.
You’ll build products and applications from beginning to end. You’ll learn multiple sets of technologies and you’ll work with several amazing teams.
Join us! We meet on a monthly basis at Co-working spaces in Palermo and have a lot of fun!